Do You Think Insurance Companies Really Care About the Long Term Effect of Their Policyholder’s Negligence on You?

An experienced personal injury lawyer at Emden Law deals with insurance adjusters, helps you obtain medical treatment, evaluates claims for medical bills and lost wages, prepares your case, explains every detail to you, and aggressively negotiates or tries your case in court:

  • Slip and Falls
  • Automobile Accidents
  • Other Causes of Injury

Schedule a Brief Consultation Today

Call (301) 762-7007 now or click the button below.

Personal Injury Attorneys in Rockville, Maryland

Our personal injury attorneys work with victims of car accidents to ensure that they are properly represented against insurance companies, who are often not interested in a fair settlement. There are immediate and long-term consequences to a car accident that insurance companies rarely acknowledge. At EmdenLaw, we focus on overseeing your short and long-term interests when you have been injured in an automobile collision.

In the event of a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, the law may place a time limit on when you can sue. It is important that you be aware of your rights and retain a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to protect those rights. Learn more about your rights as a personal injury victim. If you have been involved in an accident and are currently experiencing any pain or discomfort, it is important to seek medical advice and care immediately.

Got Personal Injury-Related Questions?

We have a page dedicated to answering frequently asked questions. You can access it here.

Have You Suffered a Personal Injury in Maryland Due to Someone Else’s Negligence?

Rockville Maryland personal injury lawyer Marc Emden represents injury, accident and wrongful death cases in the District of Columbia, and throughout Maryland including Rockville, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring in Montgomery County, as well as Prince George’s County, Howard County, Dorchester County, Washington County, and other counties in Maryland.

If You Want to Consult With Me About Your Case, Please Schedule a Consultation

General Questions
Fill Out The Following Form